and built by
Our smaller style houseboats are designed for the Trent. You will appreciate their easy handling,
maneuverable, stress free operation in the towns
locks. The Egan family operates from their own
marina in the
heart of the Kawarthas - the most popular region of the Trent Severn.
accommodations for 8 (6 adults)
• All boats have dual steering and can be operated from the roof deck or inside.
• All boats are equipped with a shower, tub and toilet.
• A furnace ensures warmth on cool evenings.
• Safety equipment and all utensils are provided.
• Reliable and economical 115 H.P. Volvo Inboard/
Outboard Engines. This engine provides
power while consuming an average of $50/day of
• All boats have BBQ, AM/FM/CD player, fridge-freezer,
stove, fully equipped kitchen,
ice cooler, shore power, shower, 4 deck chairs and lake charts.
Our easily maneuverable 32’ Seahawk Deluxe
is perfect for honeymoon couples or small families.
• All boats are 2-room design:
- the two rooms are divided by a privacy curtain
- If there is a third couple, a room must be shared.
Sleeper” model has a third
sleeping area suitable for two.
• Biodegradable soap products are provided. We ask
you to bring the
keep our waters clean!
• 110 volt shore power at Marinas, self contained,
rechargeable 12 volt electricity when at islands.
Worry-free and reliable
Seahawk Houseboats have been
designed and developed to function in the most
reliable way possible. On a Seahawk Houseboat
the only thing you should be concerned about is having a wonderful time.
prepared and serviced
(One hour service)
Egan Marine takes all precautions possible in the preparation of every Houseboat to ensure that your
will be enjoyable and trouble-free. In the unlikely
event that you do have a problem, our staff mechanics
will tend to the problem within one
hour from the time we
(7 DAYS/WEEK 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Maneuverable and easy to
operate - NO License Required
Egan Marine has developed a comprehensive audio
visual training program that fully explains all
Houseboat operation. We have trained over 100,000
people. One half of them were previously, non-boaters.
Due to our boats’ smaller size they are very
easy to operate even
by the most inexperienced. Our training program
meets all coastguard requirements.
the "Docking Video" -
foot virtual tour" -
foot updates" - "32
foot virtual tour"
Highly manueverable and stree free
See the "Interior
Clean, beautifully appointed interiors.
Rooftop sleeper available on some boats,
book in advance.